DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

"Our soldiers are the winners" (part 2)

AuteurMessage
Balkis
Admin
Balkis

"Our soldiers are the winners" (part 2) Empty
MessageSujet: "Our soldiers are the winners" (part 2)   "Our soldiers are the winners" (part 2) EmptySam 8 Aoû - 13:53

Vains plots

Engaged joyfully to false speech, proudfully , they are double and unfair, they even betray the trust of those who blindly follow them, while oppressing the righteous only because they believe in God. What is left of their values?

They plot and conspire! from East to West from North to South,they want to establish a universal state, but in fact, they are busy fighting God and His messenger. But God is the Best Strategist and supports with His Powerful support the oppressed servant who invokes Him only.

This initiative more than iniquitous , shameful and blasphemous is obviously the devil competing God's kingdom about to come hereby using his following prey that serve as pawns to achieve his ends. Iniquitous, because as you can imagine, the laws that are being uphold will not be those of God, the laws of justice, laws of equity.

They therefore have no legitimacy to govern anything. This remains the domain of the Divine right.

Anyone who judges with laws other than those of God is destined to fail.

However, despite the strenuous efforts of his pawns, this secular project to challenge God, will not succeed.

In fact, God has prepared for them an end they will not risk to forget, one which they do not expect is the least that we can say.

7:183 I will even encourage them, My plot is infallible

An end too, for those who worked for the success of this project in the past and then died and buried, this didn't served them at all, it has only guaranteed their doom in the Hereafter and humiliating punishment here on earth.

We have committed to Hell multitudes of jinns and humans. They have minds with which they do not understand, eyes with which they do not see, and ears with which they do not hear. They are like animals; no, they are far worse - they are totally unaware. Quran 7:179

Do they not see that every day on earth, brings them closer to the end, and that GOD decides their life span, irrevocably? He is the most efficient Reckoner.
Others before them have schemed, but to GOD belongs the ultimate scheming. He knows what everyone is doing. The disbelievers will find out who the ultimate winners are.Quran 13:41 -42

Did they find other lords beside Him? GOD is the only Lord and Master. He is the One who resurrects the dead, and He is the Omnipotent One. Quran 42:9

An appeal to reason

Will they look around them, and see that their end is very near, do they not reason? Do they not hear the breath of God's wrath? Are they not afraid? In fact, the punishment is already, descending on their own nations, are they still blind? even the most powerful among them are affected, volcanic eruptions, floods,powerfull hurricanes, awesome hailstorms, earthquakes with rehearsals, this is only just the beginning, what will happen next is much worse. Fair return for their ignominy. even burrow underground, they shall not escape.

If we are to annihilate any community, we let the leaders commit vast corruption therein. Once they deserve retribution, we annihilate it completely.
Quran 17:16

How will it be for them when God will ressurect them in a state of being guilty, they will not have the chance to go back: it will remain as their bitter regret:

We will certainly revive the dead, and we have recorded everything they have done in this life, as well as the consequences that continue after their death. Everything we have counted in a profound record. Quran36:12

If only you could see them when they face the hellfire! They would say then, "Woe to us. Oh, we wish we could go back, and never reject our Lord's revelations, and join the believers." Quran6:27

"You have come back to us as individuals, just as we created you the first time, and you have left behind what we provided for you. We do not see with you the intercessors that you idolized and claimed that they will help you. All ties among you have been severed; the idols you set up have abandoned you." 
Quran 6:94

Ultimate invitation of God to repentance

Let those who have a minimum of intelligence, in their heart, reflect on the signs that God's sended all over His creation.

Let those who have a minimum of fear think, before it's too late. God is the Most Merciful of all the merciful ones , slow to anger, He forgives all the sins of those who repent. Do not be arrogant, submit yourself to God for your own good.

Inform My servants that I am the Forgiver, Most Merciful.
And that My retribution is the most painful retribution. Quran15:49-50

This is the ultimate invitation to repentance.

Is it not a better deal, to take part on the side of his Lord, to be thankful for His apparent or hidden blessings? and to put his trust in the One who holds the supremacy over all things?

Was it not He who created you when you were nothing that could be mentioned?

Educate yourself through the Word of God, He is Knower of all things, He knows His creatures, their designs and their destinations. This is the best outcome for those who hope to meet their Lord.

What will happen after death of the hoarding of wealth, childrens, enjoyment of fleeting goods of this world, all of this will it be not vanity?

What will remain after death except good works through obedience to God?

As for those who refuse, the consequences will be the result of their choice, God is not unjust to His creatures. You have been warned.

Whoever works righteousness does so for his own good, and whoever works evil does so to his own detriment. Your Lord is never unjust towards the people.Quran 41:46

If you disbelieve, GOD does not need anyone. But He dislikes to see His servants make the wrong decision. If you decide to be appreciative, He is pleased for you. No soul bears the sins of any other soul. Ultimately, to your Lord is your return, then He will inform you of everything you had done. He is fully aware of the innermost thoughts. Quran39:7

Victory assured

God did not create the heavens and the earth in vain but to triumph truth against falsehood, God informs us: "The lie is destined to disappear" !

"We did not create the heavens and the earth, and everything between them just for amusement.
If we needed amusement, we could have initiated it without any of this, if that is what we wanted to do.
Instead, it is our plan to support the truth against falsehood, in order to defeat it. Woe to you for the utterances you utter."

(Quran 21:16,17,18)

It will be so... because the party of God received their solemn promise from the Lord He will triumph the truth , the promise of an assured victory, an unparalleled kingdom, the reign of justice, fairness, with only deity, the one God, the True God, the Creator, who initiate everything from nothing, all He need to say is "Be," and the thing "is"! There is no god but Him, the only one who deserves to be praised, the God of Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac and Jacob. The God of Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.

Glory to God, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth, the Lord of all domains! His promise is truthful.

Therefore, like David, we praise and glorify Him among the nations!

We love His Laws and will apply His Commandments, We love and worship as He deserves to be loved and be worshipped, the only worthy of worship !

Ezekiel 37

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel (the real less known one ); and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

N.S.A , translated by I.S.I.L
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vraislam.forumgratuit.org

"Our soldiers are the winners" (part 2)
Page 1 sur 1