DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Sura 72 : The Jinn (Al-Jinn)

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Sura 72 : The Jinn (Al-Jinn)   Empty
MessageSujet: Sura 72 : The Jinn (Al-Jinn)    Sura 72 : The Jinn (Al-Jinn)   EmptySam 4 Déc - 19:53

[72:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[72:1] Say, "I was inspired that a group of jinns listened, then said, `We have heard a wonderful Quran.
[72:2] It guides to righteousness, and we have believed in it; we will never set up any idols beside our Lord.
[72:3] " `The Most High is our only Lord. He never had a mate, nor a son.
[72:4] " `It is the foolish among us who used to utter such nonsense about GOD.
[72:5] " `We thought that neither the humans, nor the jinns, could possibly utter lies about GOD.
[72:6] " `Human beings used to seek power through jinn beings, but they only afflicted them with a lot of adversity.
[72:7] " `They thought, just like you thought, that GOD would not send another (messenger).
[72:8] " `We touched the heaven and found it filled with formidable guards and projectiles.
[72:9] " `We used to sit there in order to spy. Anyone who listens is pursued by a powerful projectile.
[72:10] " `We have no idea if something bad is intended for the inhabitants of Earth, or if their Lord wills to redeem them.
[72:11] " `Some of us are righteous, and some are less than righteous; we follow various paths.
[72:12] " `We knew full well that we can never run away from GOD on Earth; we can never run away and escape.
[72:13] " `When we heard the guidance, we believed therein. Anyone who believes in his Lord will never fear any injustice, nor any affliction.
[72:14] " `Among us are the submitters, and among us are the compromisers.' " As for those who submitted, they are on the right path.
[72:15] As for the compromisers, they will be fuel for Gehenna.
[72:16] If they remain on the right path, we will bless them with abundant water.
[72:17] We will surely test them all. As for him who disregards the message of his Lord, He will direct him to ever increasing retribution.
[72:18] The places of worship belong to GOD; do not call on anyone else beside GOD.

God's Messenger of the Covenant* :

[72:19] When GOD's servant* advocated Him alone, almost all of them banded together to oppose him.
[72:20] Say, "I worship only my Lord; I never set up any idols beside Him."
[72:21] Say, "I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you."
[72:22] Say, "No one can protect me from GOD, nor can I find any other refuge beside Him.
[72:23] "I deliver GOD's proclamations and messages." Those who disobey GOD and His messenger incur the fire of Hell, wherein they abide forever.
[72:24] Once they see what is awaiting them, they will find out who is really weaker in power, and fewer in number.
[72:25] Say, "I do not know if what is promised to you will happen soon, or if my Lord will delay it for awhile."
[72:26] He is the Knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone.
[72:27] Only to a messenger that He chooses,* does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news.*
[72:28] This is to ascertain that they have delivered their Lord's messages. He is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things.

*72:1-28 The messenger here is named, mathematically, as ``Rashad Khalifa,'' to whom God revealed the end of the world (Appendix 25). The number of verses from 1:1 to 72:27, where the messenger is mentioned, is 5472, 19x72x4. The word ``Rashada'' occurs 4 times in Sura 72. The value of ``Rashada'' is 504, and 504+28 (verses of Sura 72) is 532, 19x28. The value of ``Rashad Khalifa'' (1230)+72+28=1330 =19x70. The digits of Sura 72 and its number of verses (28) add up to 7+2+2+8=19. Also, the crucial expression, ``only to a messenger that He chooses'' has a value of 1919.

*72:1-28 The messenger here is named, mathematically, as ``Rashad Khalifa,'' to whom God revealed the end of the world (Appendix 25). The number of verses from 1:1 to 72:27, where the messenger is mentioned, is 5472, 19x72x4. The word ``Rashada'' occurs 4 times in Sura 72. The value of ``Rashada'' is 504, and 504+28 (verses of Sura 72) is 532, 19x28. The value of ``Rashad Khalifa'' (1230)+72+28=1330 =19x70. The digits of Sura 72 and its number of verses (28) add up to 7+2+2+8=19. Also, the crucial expression, ``only to a messenger that He chooses'' has a value of 1919.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1