DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -9%
SSD interne Crucial SSD P3 1To NVME
Voir le deal
49.99 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

Who is Dhul Qarnain ?

AuteurMessage
Sweetflower87
Admin

Who is Dhul Qarnain ? Empty
MessageSujet: Who is Dhul Qarnain ?   Who is Dhul Qarnain ? EmptyVen 28 Fév - 19:26

Bismilahi Rahmani Rahim,

Who is Dhul Qarnain ?

May God increase our knowledge and inspire each other to recognize the truth in every matter and especially for now the prophecies that are connected with Dhul Qarnain, because it is a very interesting and important subject that we should be aware of in the current time we are living in.

[18:83] They ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, "I will narrate to you some of his history."

Why and who asked the question about the identity of Dhul Qarnain?

When we take a closer look to verse 18:83 and pay closer attention to how God is addressing the specific words and the specific order of sentences to Prophet Muhammed we may understand the deeper meaning of it.

Some questions arise from it :

- In what way the people could have asked the prophet the question, when we know the name Dhul Qarnain had not been mentioned before?

- About which person were they asking? Why did they ask a prophet for an answer? Is it not because they are asking about a well known, often mentioned person inside the previous scriptures?

Muhammed couldn't answer this question, because he had no knowledge from the previous scripture, thus God informed him with another mysterious title,to keep the mystery until its revelation in our time ...

In the following verse we can see that Mohammed had no knowledge about the past scriptures.

[29:48] You did not read the previous scriptures, nor did you write them with your hand. In that case, the rejectors would have had reason to harbor doubts.

God inspired Muhammed what he had to recite to them ("Say, "I will narrate to you some of his history''.)

So,In this verse we learn that people at the time of the Prophet asked him about who Dhul Qarnain was, even before the verse got revealed where the name Dhul Qarnain was mentioned for the first time, as it had not been mentioned ever before in history.

From knowing this, and to answer questions, we ought to seek for more detailed information inside the previous scriptures, especially the Gospel. We find that the prophet Muhammed had been asked the same question, that previous generations of believers had asked the prophet Jesus.

John 12:34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man? 

35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Here we see that even prophet Jesus was being mysterious in his answers, as he did not know either who this Son of Man could be.

Prophets and messengers never speak on their own, but strictly follow God's commands.[Quran 21]

As always, God reveals knowledge and wisdom throughout the years on a pretedetermined and specific time to specific prrophets and messengers to enlighten a specific group of believers, in order to test them and distinguish them from being true submitters or not.

It were namely the Jews that were questioning Jesus and later on Muhammed about the coming Messiah in the end of times, to rule in God's Kingdom. As we know that prophet Muhammed  did not have any knowledge about the previous scriptures, God inspired him with the following verse with the mentioning of a 'mysterious' identity, which represents the 'Son of man', with the God's chosen nickname of 'Dhul Qarnain'. 

And because this person (Son of man/Dhul Qarnain) was a very well known and still expected futuristic person among the believers and followers of the previous scriptures, they asked prophet Muhammed about him.

The fact that Muhammed had no knowledge about Son of Man, but recited specific information about Dhul Qarnain that was strongly consistent with the description of Son of Man inside the previous scriptures, this had been a strong prove to the believers and followers of the previous scriptures that the revelation of the Quran is the Truth, revealed by God Almighty, Most Wise. And from this revelation they knew that the time of the coming of the Son of Man/Dhul Qarnain was not yet.

And we know that God is Knower of the Future (praise be to God) and is able to cite events from our future in the past tense. He does this so Dhul Qarnain could be revealed to the world according with God’s chosen miracle at its decreed time.

True believers can find the Truth in ALL the scriptures.

To answer this question, "who is Dhul Qarnain?", we should seek for knowledge inside all of the Scriptures, just as God has stated in the Quran. 

Please read the note: War on Information for details about the importance of considering ALL scriptures.

This means we should focus on all sources about the topic and cannot just say we will take note of the Old and ignore from the New Testament, or ignore all previous books, because they all come from God and none should be ignored.

By studying all the Scriptures in the light of the confirming and superseding Quran, we are able to connect the pieces of the puzzles that will give us a clear picture, with more knowledge and wisdom, God willing.

[4:136] O you who believe, you shall believe in GOD and His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed through His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed before that. Anyone who refuses to believe in GOD, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers, and the Last Day, has indeed strayed far astray.

We also find the following verses to confirm that we ought to seek for knowledge that are written in the previous scriptures. For example the book of Enoch has been left out from many versions of the Bible, while it is clear that we will find truth in it.

[21:105] We have DECREED IN THE PSALMS, AS WELL AS IN OTHER SCRIPTURES, that the earth SHALL BE INHERITED BY MY RIGHTEOUS WORSHIPERS.

[19:56]And mention in the scripture Idris*. He was a saint, a prophet. (*Enoch)
[19:57] We raised him to an honorable rank.

[21:85]Also, Ismail, Idris, Zal-Kifl *; all were steadfast,patient.

(zal-kifl is ezekiel in Bible please See Ezekiel 38-39)

Dhul Qarnain is from the tribe of Judah:

Revelation 5 :5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of david, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

Psalms 132 :11 The Lord has sworn in truth to David; He will not turn from it: “i will set upon your throne the fruit of your body"

12 If your sons will keep My covenant And My testimony which I shall teach them, Their sons also shall sit upon your throne forevermore.”
13 For the Lord has chosen zion; He has desired it for His dwelling place:
14 “This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
15 I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her poor with bread.
16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation, And her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
17 There I will make the horn of David grow; I will prepare a lamp for my anoited.
18 His enemies I will clothe with shame, But upon Himself His crown shall flourish.”

Please read the note: Will Jesus return? to understand the importance of the tribe Dhul Qarnain, compared to the tribe of Jesus.

Signs for the appearance of Dhul Qarnain and his rejection before the victory:

Luc 17:22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of son of man, and you will not see it.

23 And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them.

24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day.
25 But first he must suffer many things and, be rejected by this generation.

26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the son of man
27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

Quran [54:2]Then, they saw a miracle, but they turned away and said : "Old magic !".
[54:3] They disbelieved, followed their opinions, and adhered to their old traditions.
[54:4] Sufficient warnings have been delivered to alert them.
[54:5] Great wisdom; but all the warnings have been in vain.
[54:6] Ignore them; the day will come when the caller will announce a terrible disaster.
[54:7] With their eyes humiliated, they come out of the graves like scattered locusts.
[54:8] As they respond to the caller, the disbelievers will say, "This is a difficult day."
[54:9] The people of Noah disbelieved before them. They disbelieved our servant and said : "Crazy", He was persecuted

[12:110] Just when the messengers despair, and think that they had been rejected, our victory comes to them. We then save whomever we choose, while our retribution for the guilty people is unavoidable.

The victory comes and Dhul Qarnain will be set upon the throne to rule among the people with the truth of all of God’s revelations:

Psalms 102:12 But you, O Lord, shall endure forever, And the remembrance of Your name to all generations.

13 You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come.

14 For Your servants take pleasure in her stones, And show favor to her dust.

15 So the nations shall fear the name of the Lord, And all the kings of the earth Your glory.
16 for the Lord shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His Glory.

17 He shall regard the prayer of the destitute, And shall not despise their prayer.

18 This will be written for the generation to come, That a people yet to be created may praise the Lord.

19 For He looked down from the height of His sanctuary; From heaven the Lord viewed the earth,
20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner, To release those appointed to death,
21 To declare the name of the Lord in Zion, and His praise in Jerusalem

22 When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.

Qur'an [5:48] Then we revealed to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall rule among them in accordance with God's revelations, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. For each of you, we have decreed laws and different rites. Had GOD willed, He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To GOD is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed.

[5:49] You shall rule among them in accordance with GOD's revelations to you. Do not follow their wishes, and beware lest they divert you from some of GOD's revelations to you. If they turn away, then know that GOD wills to punish them for some of their sins. Indeed, many people are wicked.

Dhul Qarnain versus Gog and Magog:

Ezekiel 38 Now the world of the Lord came to me,saying

2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him ... 

3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them.

8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of israël, which had long been desolate; they were brought ou of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely 

9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”

10 ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan:

11 You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling ...without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’
12 to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when my people Israël dwell safely, will you not know it?

16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. IT WILL BE IN THE LATTER DAYS THAT I WILL BRING YOU AGAINST MY LAND, so that the nations may know Me...,

Quran [18:94] They said,"O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?"

[18:95] He said, "My Lord has given me great bounties. If you cooperate with me, I will build a dam between you and them.

[18:96]"Bring to me masses of iron." Once he filled the gap between the two palisades, he said, "Blow." Once it was red hot, he said, "Help me pour tar on top of it."

[18:97]Thus, they could not climb it, nor could they bore holes in it.

[18:98] He said, "This is mercy from my Lord. WHEN THE PROPHECY OF MY LORD COMES TO PASS, He will cause the DAM TO CRUMBLE. THE PROPHECY OF MY LORD IS TRUTH."

[18:99] At that time, we will let them invade with one another, then the horn will be blown, and we will summon them all together.

God has given Dhul Qarnain commandments that can be found in the Quran. And these commandments are directly connected with the revelations inside all the scriptures, such as book of Ezekiel, Enoch, The New Testament, The Old Testament and the Final Testament, the 7 pairs etc.

[14:44] You shall warn the people of the day when the retribution comes to them, those who transgressed will say, "Our Lord, give us one more respite. We will then respond to Your call and follow the messengers." Did you not swear in the past that you will last forever?

[14:45] You dwelled in the homes of those before you who wronged their souls, and you have seen clearly what we did to them. We have set many precedents for you.

[14:46] They schemed their schemes, and GOD is fully aware of their schemes. Indeed, their schemes were sufficient to erase mountains.

[15:87] We have given you the seven pairs, and the great Qur'an

[15:88] Do not be jealous of what we bestowed upon the other
(messengers), and do not be saddened (by the disbelievers), and lower your wing for the believers.

[15:89] And proclaim: "I am the manifest warner."

[15:90] We will deal with the dividers.

[15:91] They accept the qur'an only partially

Words destined for this Messenger/Ruler which he must recite to his servants/believers from the Quran and please pay attention to the subtlety of God, you can miss it if you are going too fast...

[39:10] Say, "O My servants who believed, you shall reverence your Lord." For those who worked righteousness in this world, a good reward. GOD's earth is spacious, and those who steadfastly persevere will receive their recompense generously, without limits.

[39:11] Say, "I have been commanded to worship GOD, devoting the religion absolutely to Him alone.

[39:12] "And I was commanded to be the utmost submitter."

[39:13] Say, "I fear, if I disobeyed my Lord, the retribution of a great day."
(...)
[39:53]Proclaim: "O My servants who exceeded the limits, never despair of GOD's mercy. For GOD forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, Most Merciful."

[39:54] You shall obey your Lord, and submit to Him totally, before the retribution overtakes you; then you cannot be helped.

[39:55] And follow the best path that is pointed out for you by your Lord, before the retribution overtakes you suddenly when you least expect it.

[39:56] Lest a soul may say, "How sorry I am for disregarding GOD's commandments; I was certainly one of the mockers."

Who are Gog and Magog?

Dhul Qarnain and the believers will be confronted with a people who were binded to the earth for *70 generations * and as we can learn from the Quran that Gog and Magog are the ONLY community that are allowed to return. All other communities that have been annihilated before are forbidden to return.

We can see this if we place the verses of Enoch 10 next to the book of Revelations:

8There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.

9And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.

10Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it.

11All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of every secret, by which the Watchers have destroyed, and which they have taught, their offspring.

12All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.

13 To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs.

14They shall all entreat you, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years.

15To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.

16Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever.

17Immediately after this shall he, together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations.

18 Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind.

19 Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth;

20 Let every evil work be destroyed;

21 The plant of righteousness and of rectitude appear, and its produce become a blessing.

22Righteousness and rectitude shall be for ever planted with delight.

23 And then shall all the saints give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand children, while the whole period of their youth, and their sabbaths shall be completed in peace. In those days all the earth shall be cultivated in righteousness; it shall be wholly planted with trees, and filled with benediction; every tree of delight shall be planted in it.

24 In it shall vines be planted; and the vine which shall be planted in it shall yield fruit to satiety; every seed, which shall be sown in it, shall produce for one measure a thousand; and one measure of olives shall produce ten presses of oil.

25 Purify the earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all impiety, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the earth.

26 Then shall all the children of men be righteous, and all nations shall pay me divine honours, and bless me; and all shall adore me.

27 The earth shall be cleansed from all corruption, from every crime, from all punishment, and from all suffering; neither will I again send a deluge upon it from generation to generation for ever.

As you can see life on earth will be continuing after the reappearance of this Evil community and God's Kingdom will endure till the end of the world.

Revelations 12

[7] And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

[8] And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

[9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

[10] And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

[11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 19

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. THESE TWO WERE CAST ALIVE INTO ***THE LAKE OF FIRE*** BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE.

The people (a woman in rev 12) chosen by God will have a chosen one (Child)Messenger ruler against the Evil army, with him are 12 disciples :
(see also, revelation 21)

Revelations 12

1Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.

2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns , and seven diadems on his heads.

4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. and her child was caught up to God and His Throne.

Please read the note: One God, One Message, God’s Kingdom... for further detailed information about the ruler messenger: Son of Man = Lamb = Dhul Qarnain.

Dhul Qarnain already is among us!:

Dhul Qarnain task started in Jan 30 2011 and he's born on 19 November 1980.

And his mission is in the first stage as a Messenger is to warn the people about the Smoke and about the big stroke, that will happen shortly after the Smoke. (Quran 44:10 )

We can find more about this when we can examine a more detailed description of the prophecy of the Smoke inside the book of Revelations. (5th trumpet rev 9)

1.Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man.

6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

The book of Revelations has a full description of the 7 pairs and therefore the 7 pairs mentioned inside the Quran are not only destined to point out the end of the world in 2280 by its Quranic initials.

This book of Revelations contains the chronological order of events of the 7 Seals and 7 trumpets.

As we know the 5th trumpet is the Smoke and the 7th trumpet will be the big stroke as we know from Surah 44.

The book of Enoch, Idris and the Quran confirms a lot of details from the book of Revelations … 

Please read the note: Do you wish to live in certainty? for detailed information about the signs for the approach of the mentioned prophecies.

May God guide us and protect us from any devil interference when seeking for the Truth.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Who is Dhul Qarnain ?
Page 1 sur 1