DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

An invitation from God to a prominent position

AuteurMessage
Balkis
Admin
Balkis

An invitation from God to a prominent position  Empty
MessageSujet: An invitation from God to a prominent position    An invitation from God to a prominent position  EmptyJeu 6 Mar - 11:28

Bismilahi Rahmani Rahim,

Peace be upon you brothers and sisters,

Before we go to the main theme of this Message, I would like to reassure you that the true believers do not need to fear anything except God, even when they find themselves in life-threatening situations. They deserve the perfect security. If you are a true believer, why would God punish you with extreme pain of letting you tasting the second death? 

I would also like to invite you to see, despite all kinds of censorship and veils, what is happening in the current state of the world by opening your hearts' vision.

By wanting to escape fear and to avoid unpleasant situations, it could lead us to become followers of Satan, as fear is one of his tools. It is righteous to place courage before our fears, in order to come closer to God.

God has given us concrete examples in Surah 26, as lessons for future generations to whom similar situations will be occurring again.

[26:105] The people of Noah disbelieved the messengers.
[26:106] Their brother Noah said to them, "Would you not be righteous?
[26:107] "I am an honest messenger to you.
[26:108] "You shall reverence GOD and obey me.
[26:109] "I do not ask you for any wage. My wage comes from the Lord of the universe.
[26:110] "You shall reverence GOD and obey me."

[26:111] They said, "How can we believe with you, 
when the worst among us have followed you?"

[26:112] He said, "How do I know what they did?
[26:113] "Their judgment rests only with my Lord, if you could perceive.
[26:114] "I will never dismiss the believers.
[26:115] "I am no more than a clarifying warner."
[26:116] They said, "Unless you refrain, O Noah, you will be stoned."
[26:117] He said, "My Lord, my people have disbelieved me.
[26:118] "Grant me victory against them, and deliver me and my company of believers."
[26:119] We delivered him and those who accompanied him in the loaded ark.
[26:120] Then we drowned the others.

[26:121] This should be a lesson, but most people are not believers.
[26:122] Most assuredly, your Lord is the Almighty, Most Merciful.

[26:123] `Aad disbelieved the messengers.
[26:124] Their brother Hood said to them, "Would you not be righteous?
[26:125] "I am an honest messenger to you.
[26:126] "You shall reverence GOD, and obey me.
[26:127] "I do not ask you for any wage; my wage comes from the Lord of the universe.

[26:128] "You build on every hill a mansion for vanity's sake.
[26:129] "You set up buildings as if you last forever.
[26:130] "And when you strike, you strike mercilessly.
[26:131] "You shall reverence GOD and obey me.
[26:132] "Reverence the One who provided you with all the things you know.
[26:133] "He provided you with livestock and children.
[26:134] "And gardens and springs.
[26:135] "I fear for you the retribution of an awesome day."
[26:136] They said, "It is the same whether you preach, or do not preach.
[26:137] "That affliction was limited to our ancestors.
[26:138] "No retribution will ever befall us."

[26:139] They thus disbelieved and, consequently, we annihilated them.
This should be a lesson, but most people are not believers.
[26:140] Most assuredly, your Lord is the Almighty, Most Merciful.

[26:141] Thamoud disbelieved the messengers.
[26:142] Their brother Saaleh said to them, "Would you not be righteous?
[26:143] "I am an honest messenger to you.
[26:144] "You shall reverence GOD, and obey me.
[26:145] "I do not ask you for any wage; my wage comes only from the Lord of the universe.

[26:146] "Do you suppose you will be left forever, secure in this state?
[26:147] "You enjoy gardens and springs.
[26:148] "And crops and date palms with delicious fruits.
[26:149] "You carve out of the mountains luxurious mansions.
[26:150] "You shall reverence GOD, and obey me.
[26:151] "Do not obey the transgressors.
[26:152] "Who commit evil, not good works."
[26:153] They said, "You are bewitched.
[26:154] "You are no more than a human like us. Produce a miracle, if you are truthful."
[26:155] He said, "Here is a camel that will drink only on a day that is assigned to her; a day that is different from your specified days of drinking.
[26:156] "Do not touch her with any harm, lest you incur retribution on an awesome day."
[26:157] They slaughtered her, and thus incurred sorrow.

[26:158] The retribution overwhelmed them. 
This should be a lesson, but most people are not believers.
[26:159] Most assuredly, your Lord is the Almighty, Most Merciful.

[26:160] The people of Lot disbelieved the messengers.
[26:161] Their brother Lot said to them, "Would you not be righteous?
[26:162] "I am an honest messenger to you.
[26:163] "You shall reverence GOD, and obey me.
[26:164] "I do not ask you for any wage; my wage comes only from the Lord of the universe.

[26:165] "Do you have sex with the males, of all the people?
[26:166] "You forsake the wives that your Lord has created for you! 
Indeed, you are transgressing people."
[26:167] They said, "Unless you refrain, O Lot, you will be banished."
[26:168] He said, "I deplore your actions."
[26:169] "My Lord, save me and my family from their works."
[26:170] We saved him and all his family.
[26:171] But not the old woman; she was doomed.
[26:172] We then destroyed the others.
[26:173] We showered them with a miserable shower; 
what a terrible shower for those who had been warned!

[26:174] This should be a lesson, but most people are not believers.
[26:175] Most assuredly, your Lord is the Almighty, Most Merciful.

[26:176] The People of the Woods disbelieved the messengers.
[26:177] Shu`aib said to them, "Would you not be righteous?
[26:178] "I am an honest messenger to you.
[26:179] "You shall reverence GOD, and obey me.
[26:180] "I do not ask you for any wage; my wage comes only from the Lord of the universe.

[26:181] "You shall give full measure when you trade; do not cheat.
[26:182] "You shall weigh with an equitable scale.
[26:183] "Do not cheat the people out of their rights, and do not roam the earth corruptingly.
[26:184] "Reverence the One who created you and the previous generations."
[26:185] They said, "You are bewitched.
[26:186] "You are no more than a human being like us. In fact, we think you are a liar.
[26:187] "Let masses from the sky fall on us, if you are truthful."
[26:188] He said, "My Lord is the One who knows everything you do."
[26:189] They disbelieved him and, consequently, they incurred the retribution of the Day of the Canopy. It was the retribution of an awesome day.

[26:190] This should be a lesson, but most people are not believers.
[26:191] Most assuredly, your Lord is the Almighty, Most Merciful.

[26:201] Thus, they cannot believe in it; not until they see the painful retribution.
[26:202] It will come to them suddenly, when they least expect it.
[26:203] They will then say, "Can we have a respite?"
[26:204] Did they not challenge our retribution?

[26:205] As you see, we allowed them to enjoy for years.
[26:206] Then the retribution came to them, just as promised.
[26:207] Their vast resources did not help them in the least.

Noah, Hood, Saleeh, Lot, Shu'aib were God's messengers as well warners. In different periods in history they warned the people of their time about a coming retribution, together with given signs in their topicality and God's words.

The majority of them were considered as fear mongers and they had all sorts of arguments to ignore God's words. In stead they looked to pointing fingers, to point out that the messengers were only humans, 'to the extend that' they forgot about God...

After the enumaration of the messengers/warners in Surah 26, God also gives us a conclusion, from verses 208 untill 212. So we can see that if God would pusnish a community again in the future, He will again send messengers/warners who have access to the essence of His Message. God's enemies among men and Jinn will be kept deaf and blind by God.

[26:208] We never annihilate any community without sending warners.
[26:209] Therefore, this is a reminder, for we are never unjust.

[26:210] The devils can never reveal this. 
[26:211] They neither would, nor could.
[26:212] For they are prevented from hearing.

Dear brothers and sisters, please take a moment to reflect on yourselves God willing.

Is it not true that with time, the routine of our daily lifes, our careers, the houses, the relationships we have built, the wealth that we have, our reputations, the future plans we have for ourselves and our children, have taken place in our hearts, in such a way that we can not accept that all of this can come to a sudden end?
Is this not exaclty the fact that can blind and stun us for God's Signs?

[2:266] Does any of you wish to own a garden of palm trees and grapes, with flowing streams and generous crops, then, just as he grows old, and while his children are still dependent on him, a holocaust strikes and burns up his garden? GOD thus clarifies the revelations for you, that you may reflect.

[10:24] The analogy of this worldly life is like this: we send down water from the sky to produce with it all kinds of plants from the earth, and to provide food for the people and the animals. Then, just as the earth is perfectly adorned, and its people think that they are in control thereof, our judgment comes by night or by day,* leaving it completely barren, as if nothing existed the previous day. We thus explain the revelations for people who reflect. 

Thus, if God would send messengers/warners again, together with Signs and details of the scriptures we must first restore God's Glory by purifying our hearts for Him by removing obvious and hidden idols to which and whom we are attached. 
If this happens, then we are able to clearly see and observe everything around us and observe what kind of Signs God is sending. And we will get access to the scriptures to recognize these Signs.

Respectfully, I invite you brothers and sisters to be brave and to try to understand what is happening in the actualities of todays communities. And in addition to see the similarities they have with the 'Past communities', for which they got punished.

What were the given Signs of the past communities before they got annihilated?
Are there similar Signs, for which "Todays communities" should be alert?

When we read the the Quran again, we can see, for example, in the verses of Moses, that he was accompanied by several Signs when he was being sent by God to Pharaoh and his people.

[7:103] After (those messengers,) we sent Moses with our signs to Pharaoh and his people, but they transgressed. Note the consequences for the wicked.

[7:133] Consequently, we sent upon them the flood, the locusts, the lice, the frogs, and the blood - profound signs. But they maintained their arrogance. They were evil people.

We thus can see that  "flood, locusts, lice, frogs, and blood", these occurrences such as extreme weather events and plagues, were presented by God as Signs.

Another explicit example God has given us in verse 3:117, is about how God punished the transgressing people by "violent winds" as a consequence of their evil deeds.

[3:117] The example of their accomplishments in this life is like a violent wind that hits the harvest of people who have wronged their souls, and wipes it out. GOD never wronged them; it is they who wronged themselves.

Furthermore, we also see that God's retribution may include earthquakes, sinkholes and drownings by floods and He mentions this in the Quran so that we can recognize these as Signs for "Todays Communities".

[29:39] Also Qaaroon, Pharaoh, and Hamaan; Moses went to them with clear signs. But they continued to commit tyranny on earth. Consequently, they could not evade (the retribution).

[29:40] All those disbelievers were doomed as a consequence of their sins. Some of them we annihilated by violent winds, some were annihilated by the quake, some we caused the earth to swallow, and some we drowned. GOD is not the One who wronged them; it is they who wronged their own souls.

Would we not misinterpret God's Signs if we would react the same as 'Aad's people'?

[46:24] When they saw the storm heading their way, they said, "This storm will bring to us much needed rain."
Instead, this is what you challenged (Hood) to bring; violent wind wherein there is painful retribution.

[51:41] In `Aad (there is a lesson). We sent upon them disastrous wind.

Is it a good idea to banalize the similar extreme weather events of today and to risk its consequences just as our forefathers?

In fact it is a huge blessing in disguise for the minority of people that, due to their sincerity, have access to the essence of the truth. And they realize that the Evil transgressors of today's communities are facing the same fate as that of the "past communities'. And they accept in "total submission" what God Has Predetermined.

[10:2] Is it too much of a wonder for the people that we inspired a man like them? He (was inspired to say), "You shall warn the people, and give good news to those who believe that they have attained a position of prominence at their Lord." The disbelievers said, "This is a clever magician!"

The minority realizes that if they believe in the Signs and Warnings (despite accompanied by adversity and hardship) that they have the opportunity to earn a certain eternal position close to God.

[10:6] Surely, in the alternation of night and day, and what GOD created in the heavens and the earth, there are proofs for people who are righteous.

God's promise

[24:55] GOD promises those among you who believe and lead a righteous life, that He will make them sovereigns on earth, as He did for those before them, and will establish for them the religion He has chosen for them, and will substitute peace and security for them in place of fear. All this because they worship Me alone; they never set up any idols beside Me. Those who disbelieve after this are the truly wicked.

Absolutely, just as as God mentions to us in the Quran, the true religion will dominate. So true submitters only have the possibility to believe in this Quranic fact as they claim to be believers.

God is about to punish the transgressing people of today, to let the earth eventually be inherited by His righteous believers.

Rashad Khalifa stated the same thing. And he uses the term "definite" : God's Kingdom will come in the coming 20 to 40 years and the whole world will recognize it,  God's true religion will dominate and God Keeps His Promise!

Rashad Khalifa mentions that in the 1st minute of the second video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlVUljbRV3A

The Great Prophecy

[61:9] He has sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers. 

The Best Deal

[61:10] O you who believe, let Me inform you of a trade that will save you from painful retribution.
[61:11] Believe in GOD and His messenger and strive in the cause of GOD with your money and your lives. This is the best deal for you, if you only knew.
[61:12] In return, He forgives your sins, and admits you into gardens with flowing streams, with beautiful mansions in the gardens of Eden. This is the greatest triumph.
[61:13] Additionally, you get something you truly love: support from GOD and guaranteed victory. Give good news to the believers.

Let us also analyze the transgressions of today's communities and conclude that they are almost identical or even worse than the transgressions of past communities for which they were punished!

Here is a summary and comparison of today, just like in the past:

- Many forms of perversity widespread and well documented

- Homosexuality that is being legalized in many countries is a powerful sign, which led to the annihilation of Lot's people

- Massive corruption everywhere in the world that reaches extremes and is still increasing,

- The injustice that is dominating in the world,

- Usury that leads to continental masses of debts

- Idol worship in many forms and guises, had also led to the annihilation of many previous transgressing nations

- Oppression and exploitation of the weak, with extreme poverty as result.

- Many false christs and messengers that are even mentioned in the mainstream media

- And many more! ...

How much more transgression can we tolerate before we realize that it is time for God's kingdom to be established on earth? Do we want to see more transgression like the criminals or do we want to put an end to all these evil practices?

Do you also see that the next verse illustrates perfectly that it is a logical consequence of the above mentioned facts? ...

[17:58] There is not a community that we will not annihilate before the Day of Resurrection, or inflict severe retribution upon them. This is already written down in the book.

*[10:101] Say, "Look at all the signs in the heavens and the earth."
All the proofs and all the warnings can never help people who decided to disbelieve.
[10:102] Can they expect other than the fate of their counterparts in the past? Say, "Just wait, and, along with you, I am also waiting."

Guaranteed Victory

[10:103] We ultimately save our messengers and those who believe. It is our immutable law that we save the believers.

* Signs we see today in the natural environment:

- Record breaking "extreme weather events" such as tornadoes, typhoons, (violent winds)

- Huge numbers of volcanoes that are active again with enormous strength

- Earthquakes - swarms in various places in the world

- The same goes for "sinkholes"; large pieces of land that suddenly sinks and swallows a lot of buildings, vehicles and even people

- Extreme temperatures (record-breaking); freezing conditions in unusual places and extreme heat on others

- Large amounts of snow in different places and rain with flooding in others...

It is best that we also realize that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg. In reality, there are also events that escape our attention by the unprecedented censorship of the mainstream media.

God's system does not change, since the beginning everything that has happened here on earth is a continuous recurrence, where everytime the Evil communities are admitted to reach a particular peak in their transgressions, in order to be inflicted by retribution and annihilation, as a consequence thereof.

[35:42] They swore by GOD solemnly that if a warner went to them, they would be better guided than a certain congregation! However, now that the warner did come to them, this only plunged them deeper into aversion.

[35:43] They resorted to arrogance on earth, and evil scheming, and the evil schemes only backfire on those who scheme them. Should they then expect anything but the fate of those who did the same things in the past?
 You will find that GOD's system is never changeable; you will find that GOD's system is immutable.

[35:44] Have they not roamed the earth and noted the consequences for those who preceded them? They were even stronger than they. Nothing can be hidden from GOD in the heavens, nor on earth. He is Omniscient, Omnipotent.

[35:45] If GOD punished the people for their sins, He would not leave a single creature on earth. But He respites them for a predetermined interim. Once their interim is fulfilled, then GOD is Seer of His servants.

Again does God let the earth be inherited by a minority faithful believers, to see how they will do.

[7:56] Do not corrupt the earth after it has been set straight, and worship Him out of reverence, and out of hope. Surely, GOD's mercy is attainable by the righteous.

Again the people will get another invitation to a prominent position close to God, and this will be rejected by the majority.

[21:105] We have decreed in the Psalms, as well as in other scriptures, that the earth shall be inherited by My righteous worshipers.
[21:106] This is a proclamation for people who are worshipers.

His door is open ...

Which one of you wishes with courage and determination to accept His Invitation, despite the additional difficulties, to be a part of God's Kingdom on earth?

May God Guide you, Peace be upon you!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vraislam.forumgratuit.org

An invitation from God to a prominent position
Page 1 sur 1