DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ampoules connectées Philips ...
99.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Our soldiers are the winners Part 1

AuteurMessage
Balkis
Admin
Balkis

Our soldiers are the winners Part 1 Empty
MessageSujet: Our soldiers are the winners Part 1   Our soldiers are the winners Part 1 EmptyDim 31 Mai - 16:59

"Our soldiers are the winners" (part 1)

"Our decision is already decreed for our servants the messengers.
They are surely the victors. Our soldiers are the winners."(Surah 37,verses 171,172,173)

After each day are we getting closer to a major event , a decisive war between the forces of good against those of evil, thus ending the temporary reign of the devil and his human and non-humans allies.

God's decrees are final, no one can oppose it, because The Almighty... ,
GOD has decreed: "I and My messengers will most assuredly win." GOD is Powerful, Almighty.(surah 58:21).

This is what could be called the beginning of the end for those who have decided to join to the dark side and whose final destiny will be crushing defeat and humiliation in this world and in the hereafter for having fought for the cause of tyranny, corruption, for uttering false speech, blasphemy against God and for fighting against their own Lord despite the warnings.

That the righteous may be assured , the wicked will be fully paid for their deeds and their perversities.

We never wronged them; they wronged their own souls. Their gods, whom they invoked beside GOD, could not help them in the least when the judgment of your Lord came. In fact, they only ensured their doom.(Surah 11:101)

They will soon suffer the same consequences as the previous generations, who disbelieved the messengers and in the supremacy of God and who had suffered the disastrous consequences of their choice.

Indeed , is it not righteous for them to be deprived , the very things they have reject and fought fiercely !

Because they wished so , Hell will be their fair payment in all fairness, in fairness, away from the face of the Almighty.

"If you could only see those who disbelieved when the angels put them to death! They will beat them on their faces and their rear ends: "Taste the retribution of Hell."

"This is a consequence of what your hands have sent forth. GOD is never unjust towards the creatures."

This is the same fate as that of Firawn's people and those who disbelieved before them. They rejected GOD's revelations, and GOD punished them for their sins. GOD is powerful, and His retribution is severe. (Surah 8 verses 50 ,51,52)

Nobody could help them against God, nor the idols they invoked , nor themselves, they are not able to go back, they wasted their chances down here to be redeemed, all what was left from them are the ruins of their homes. It will be the same lot for the present communities.

Many a generation before them we annihilated; can you perceive any of them, or hear from them any sound?(Surah 19:98)

The devil promises nothing but illusions.

The devil gathers his troops to be his companions in hell it is his main reason, and so they act as he acts towards his own Lord, when he disobeys, he does not expect a victory over God, he knows he is doomed to eternal perdition, he also knows that he has no power over Him who has created him, here is what is left of light for him!

He promises to those who follow lies and then he abandons those who ultimately resemble wretched devil worshipers who are blinded by their egos , greed and their worldly desires.

We created you, then we shaped you, then we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Iblees (Satan); he was not with the prostrators.
He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."
He said, "Therefore, you must go down, for you are not to be arrogant here. Get out; you are debased." (Surah 7 verses 11,12,13)

He said, "Since You have honored him over me, if You respite me till the Day of Resurrection, I will possess all his descendants, except a few."
He said, "Then go; you and those who follow you will end up in Hell as your requital; an equitable requital.
"You may entice them with your voice, and mobilize all your forces and all your men against them, and share in their money and children, and promise them. Anything the devil promises is no more than an illusion. (Surah 17 verses 62,63,64)

Satan inspires them to rebel against their Lord, Who provides for them every day, He inspires them to be ungrateful to their own Lord who created them and gave them shape. Though this rebellious devil, will be unable to help them when the time comes to account, here and in the hereafter.

The devil had adorned their works in their eyes, and said, "You cannot be defeated by any people today," and "I will be fighting along with you." But as soon as the two armies faced each other, he turned back on his heels and fled, saying, "I disown you. I see what you do not see. I am afraid of GOD. GOD's retribution is awesome." (Surah8:48)

And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution." (Surah 14:22)

The army of the devil is weak, divided.

The main characteristic of the devil's army is division, each sect or group thought to be more guided than the other. The only thing that will unite them at the end is the worship of idols beside God.

They do not get together to fight you unless they are in well-shielded buildings, or behind walls. Their might appears formidable among themselves. You would think that they are united, when in fact their hearts are divided. This is because they are people who do not understand.
Their fate is the same as their counterparts who preceded them. They suffered the consequences of their decisions. They have incurred a painful retribution.
They are like the devil: he says to the human being, "Disbelieve," then as soon as he disbelieves, he says, "I disown you. I fear GOD, Lord of the universe."(Surah 59 verses 14,15,16)

They invent lies and end up believing in it themselves.

They believe in their own lies so madly, they fabricated themselves to the point they reject God's signs, even when those are so obvious and clear.

For example, God tells us that the sky is guarded, so it's impassable beyond a certain limit, the earth also. You will therefore understand that all who claim to have traveled beyond are merely ardent liars.

We adorned the lowest universe with lamps, and guarded its borders with projectiles against the devils; we prepared for them a retribution in Hell. (Surah 67:5)
O you jinns and humans, if you can penetrate the outer limits of the heavens and the earth, go ahead and penetrate. You cannot penetrate without authorization.
Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?
You get bombarded with projectiles of fire and metal, and you cannot win.(Surah 55 verses 33,34,35)

This is just one example among many others, we can not sum all the lies invented by Satan and supported by its worshipers in here, the list would be too long. One thing is sure, his time is short!

The rule of alternation is heading , it is a recurring topic on this forum, but oh so crucial to understanding God's plan, it is good news for the believers. I suggest you read the previous article "Good news for the believers" who will explain the procedure and the reasons for alternation.

Victory belongs to God. Choose the right side ...

He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers. (Surah 9:33)

God always grants the ultimate victory to His messengers, though the enemies are numerous and appear strong, He supports them with a Powerful support.
a wonderful example is given through David and his men when they defeated Goliath and his army :

When they faced Goliath and his troops, they prayed, "Our Lord, grant us steadfastness, strengthen our foothold, and support us against the disbelieving people."
They defeated them by GOD's leave, and David killed Goliath. GOD gave him kingship and wisdom, and taught him as He willed. If it were not for GOD's support of some people against others, there would be chaos on earth. But GOD showers His grace upon the people. (Surah 2 verses 250,251)

The example of David is not insignificant, who fought against Goliath, defeated Goliath and received power and wisdom, and God made a promise to David that he would put a seed of him on the throne, and his seed will be victorious also. This will be so because God never breaks His promises, despite the deniers.

God sends His angels to support the believers:

O you who believe, remember GOD's blessing upon you; when soldiers attacked you, we sent upon them violent wind and invisible soldiers. GOD is Seer of everything you do.(Surah 33:9)

Recall that your Lord inspired the angels: "I am with you; so support those who believed. I will throw terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved. You may strike them above the necks, and you may strike even every finger." (Surah8:12)

God supports His servants through His Omnipotence:

We will throw terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, since they set up besides GOD powerless idols. Their destiny is Hell; what a miserable abode for the transgressors!
An example has been set for you by the two armies who clashed - one army was fighting in the cause of GOD, while the other was disbelieving. They saw with their own eyes that they were twice as many. GOD supports with His victory whomever He wills. This should provide an assurance for those who possess vision.(Surah 3 verses 151 ,13)

O you who believe, remember GOD's blessings upon you; when some people extended their hands to aggress against you, He protected you and withheld their hands. You shall observe GOD; in GOD the believers shall trust.(Surah 5:11)
GOD has promised you many spoils that you will gain. He thus advanced some benefits for you in this life, and He has withheld the people's hands of aggression against you, and has rendered this a sign for the believers. He thus guides you in a straight path.
As for the group that you could not possibly defeat, GOD took care of them; GOD is Omnipotent.
If the disbelievers ever fought you, they would turn around and flee.
They have no Lord and Master; they have no helper.
Such is GOD's system throughout history, and you will find that GOD's system is unchangeable. (Surah 48 verses 20,21, 22, 23)

God is our shield.

if God is on our side nobody can defeat us.

The thunder praises His glory, and so do the angels, out of reverence for Him. He sends the lightning bolts, which strike in accordance with His will. Yet, they argue about GOD, though His power is awesome. (Surah 13:13)

Have they not seen the birds above them lined up in columns and spreading their wings? The Most Gracious is the One who holds them in the air. He is Seer of all things.
Where are those soldiers who can help you against the Most Gracious? Indeed, the disbelievers are deceived.(Surah 67 verses 19 ,20)

Psalms Chapter 33 resumes perfectly what has been said above:

Psalms 33

1Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
13 The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men.
14 From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth.
15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.
16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17 An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength.
18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
19 To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
20 Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.
21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.
22 Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Glory to God, the Almighty, and peace be upon His servants whom He chooses! 

N.S.A. translated by I.S.I.L
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vraislam.forumgratuit.org

Our soldiers are the winners Part 1
Page 1 sur 1