DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...

AuteurMessage
Salomon

Salomon

***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...  Empty
MessageSujet: ***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...    ***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...  EmptyLun 9 Déc - 7:03

All praise belongs to God alone, for He is truly the Greatest!

For anyone who believes in the Messenger of Covenant, we know that he came with many clear signs. Not only did he clarify the corruption that happened inside 'Islam', but he also gave  us proof of divine authorship with the 19-based mathematical miracle, that was destined to remain secret for a specific predetermined time. 
Moreover, the mystery of the Quranic Initials got explained through this 19 miracle, which unveiled the exact year of the end of the World (2280 AD).  In addition to this numeric sign, we also have been given signs for the approaching of the end of the Word.
Among the signs, that have not occurred yet are the Smoke (44:10) and the reappearance of Gog and Magog, which will happen in 1700AH/2270 AD. Praise be to God alone.

Many Submitters nowadays, say that the Messenger of Covenant made it clear that mentioning of the seven pairs in verse 15:87 is directly aimed at the 14 initials (seven pairs of initials). However,  he never excluded any other possible explanation of the seven pairs. Please, take a look at the following clip, where he explains the seven pairs in a different perspective.

From 25:30 minute and on it will be clear to you God Willing.

Furthermore, we know through the MOC that the Bible is corrupted by 10-15%.
In many verses from the Quran, we also learn that as submitters, we also must believe in the previous Scriptures, as they are Revelations from God.

[4:136] O you who believe, you shall believe in God and His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed through His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed before that. Anyone who refuses to believe in God, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers, and the Last Day, has indeed strayed far astray.
By understanding our duty of obedience and seeking for knowledge, and by keeping in mind that the corruption indeed happen inside all the scriptures, we must certainly be careful in what we accept and believe in.
But it doesn't mean that we should stop seeking for the Truth, especially as submitters, because we can see what that effect was to previous believers from previous scriptures and as well to the believers of the Quran when they stopped questioning and stop seeking for information;  the majority fell into idol worship: the idol worship of their kind is the idolizing of a prophet and/or messenger. We need to remind ourselves and fully trust that God guides the true believers, even in despite of the hard work of our ardent enemy Satan.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Now, when we keep all the above in mind and seek for more knowledge in God’s previous Scriptures, we find many clear verses of prophecies from the past, that are connected with the approaching of the end of times.

In the book of Malachi 3 we read that it is the mission of the Messenger of Covenant to purify and unify all God’s word, in order for us to be prepared for what is coming after him.

Malachi 3: 1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
The Messenger of Covenant purified the Monotheistic Religion and proved the divine authorization of Quran according to the 19 based mathematical miracle and thus prepared the way of uniting all God’s Scriptures.
Therefore, we can understand that the Quran is the Ultimate Truth, and the only source we should reference to, in order to recognize, confirm and believe the truth that is been written inside previous Scriptures.
In i.a. chapter 74 of the Quran, we find the link between the 19 miracle, the mission of this miracle that was happened through the MOC and the confirmation of Malachi 3.

[74:31] We appointed angels to be guardians of Hell, and we assigned their number (19) (1) to disturb the disbelievers,
(2) to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture),
(3) to strengthen the faith of the faithful,
(4) to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews,
as well as the believers, and
(5) to expose those who harbor doubt in their hearts, and the disbelievers;
they will say, "What did GOD mean by this allegory?"
GOD thus sends astray whomever He wills, and guides whomever He wills. None knows the soldiers of your Lord except He. This is a reminder for the people.
Next to the above, we find in the book of Daniel, the visions of Daniel, as descriptions of events of many evil kings and rulers on earth will come, until the predetermined time will come that God’s Kingdom will be ruled by a righteous servant/ruler/king/messenger, who will be followed and obeyed by the righteous, elect, worshipers of God alone, in the chosen, holy land of Jerusalem. 
These are the people whose name will be found written in the book (Book of life, mentioned in other Scriptures of the Bible). Daniels visions were explained to him through God’s angel: Gabriel.  
As these visions were events of the latter years, he was commanded to keep them for himself, until a specific, decreed time for that it may be understood by true believers who will be seeking for knowledge from God.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel:
for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;
but the wicked shall do wickedly:
and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Please refer to verses of the book of Daniel 12, in order to verify this above information.
In the  Quran verse 21:105 we read that it is decreed in the Psalms, as well as in other scriptures, that the earth shall be inherited by God’s  righteous worshipers.

Quran 10:13 Many a generation we have annihilated before you when they transgressed. Their messengers went to them with clear proofs, but they refused to believe.
We thus requite the guilty people.
10:14 Then we made you inheritors of the earth after them, to see how you will do.
In the book of Psalm 132 we find the following verses:

11 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
In the Book of Revelation 5 we find the mentioning of the righteous servant/ruler/king/messenger is who is decreed to open the book, which has been seen in i.a. Daniel’s visions.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
In the following verses of the book of Psalms 18 we find a part of the sayings of this righteous servant/ruler/king/messenger.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.
44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me:
the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen,
and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king;
and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David,and to his seed for evermore.
Please refer to verses of the book of Daniel, Psalm and Revelation in combination with the verses of the Quran, in order to verify this above information.
__________________________________________________________________________________
After acknowledging the above truth of the coming of a just, righteous messenger ruler who will be given the Kingdom at God’s holy land and who will be the one who will be opening the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof, that was seen and mentioned in the visions of prophet Daniel, we ought to seek for more knowledge about this book and its seven seals.
In diverse books of the Bible we find the description of these seven seals. 
There is knowledge about the signs of the approaching of the seven seals and the ‘secret’ existence of this righteous messenger ruler before his Kingdom will be coming up. 
It is also given that the period of time that his miraculous way of coming to rule in Gods Kingdom will be between the 6th and 7th seal.
The messenger ruler is called the Lamb and also he is called the Son of Man, the same way previous prophets/messengers were named. And the 7 seals are mentioned and explained as well.
In the book of Matthew 24 and Mark 13, we find the conversation/explanation of Jesus to his disciples about the signs of the end of the world and the coming of the Lamb/Son of Man.

Matthew 24:
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled:
for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another,
and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
Also in the book of Mark 13

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
When we read the following saying of Jesus in the book of John and in Enoch, we understand that Jesus was telling his disciples that there will be a coming of another messenger, who will be more exalted than himself.

John 8:28 So Jesus said, “Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
*The Greek for LIFTED UP also means EXALTED.

Enoch69:1 After this the >name < of the Son of Man, living with the lord of spirits, was exalted by the inhabitants of the earth.
Enoch 69:2 It was exalted in the chariots of the Spirit; and the name went forth in the midst of them.
In the Quran we can see the confirmation of the above.

Quran 61:6 Recall that Jesus, son of Mary, said, "O Children of Israel, I am God's messenger to you, confirming the Torah and bringing good news of a messenger to come after me whose name will be even more praised Then, when he showed them the clear proofs, they said, "This is profound magic."
Quran 61:9 He has sent His messenger  with the guidance and the true religion, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

Furthermore we have been given knowledge about the signs before the opening of the 7 seals, in Revelation 13.
In the book of Revelations 6 we read the following about the first 4 seals:

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
And when we go back to the book of Daniel 7, the following is revealed about the 4 beasts (seals):

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Then the 5th seal in the book of Revelation 6

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
And again we go back to the book of Daniel:

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
The 6th seal in the book of Revelation 6:

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Also in Malachi 4 we find the description of the 6th seal. This verse is clearly showing that it is the happening of the great tribulations, before the coming of the Son of Man.

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall

...the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings;
and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Here we see that the 6th seal together with the coming of the Son of Man was described in Mark 13:24 and in Matthew 24: 29. With his coming, the elect believers will be gathered in God’s Holy land.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
This is also mentioned in Mark 13:27
In the book of Luke 17 we find that the Son of Man, already exists and gets rejected, before he will rule in God’s Kingdom.  This has been God’s system with all the prophets/and messengers.

22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
And in Enoch 61
Then shall the kings, the princes, and all who possess the earth, glorify him who has dominion over all things, him who was concealed; for from the beginning  the son of man existed in secret, whom the most high preserved in the presence of his power, and revealed to the elect.
Also read Chapter 54 of the Quran to see how every prophet/messenger was denied and ridiculed, before the retribution came upon them. This also will be happening to the Lamb/Son of Man, before he gains the victory, before he will be coming with a miracle given by God.
In the following verses we find more details of about the gathering of the elect believers, who are the one who were refined,  purified and made white. See Daniel 11 and 12 and Revelation 7.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Salomon

Salomon

***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...  Empty
MessageSujet: ***2 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...   ***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...  EmptyLun 9 Déc - 8:54

Revelation 7

1 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.
2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,
3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”
 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

5 of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
6 of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
7 of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
8 of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.
A Multitude from the Great Tribulation
9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, CLOTHED WITH WHITE ROBES, with palm branches in their hands,

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
14 And I said to him, “Sir,you know.”
So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Then after this, the 7th seal will be opened., which is found in Revelation 8

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Please refer to verses of the book of Mark, Mathew, Malachi, Daniel, Luke, Enoch and Revelation in combination with the verses of the Quran, in order to verify this above information.
­­­­­­ __________________________________________________________________________________
Now by understanding the seven seals that are opened by the Lamb, we can further continue to study the 7 trumpets that are given to the seven angels, when the 7th seal was opened.
Between the opening of the 7th seal and the blowing of the seven trumpets, there will be some years passing.
Also by studying the seven trumpets, we come to know that the description of these trumpets are matching the descriptions of the seven bowls, that are described in Revelations 16.

Below you can find  the descriptions of the 7 trumpets/bowls.

First trumpet: vegetation struck
Revelations 8:7 the first angel sounded: and hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

First bowl: loathsome sores
Revelations 16:2 so the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

Second trumpet: the seas struck
Revelations 8:8 then the second angel sounded: and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood.

Second bowl: the sea turns to blood
Revelations 16:3 then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died.

Third trumpet: the waters struck
Revelations 8:10 then the third angel sounded: and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 the name of the star is wormwood. a third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

Third bowl: the waters turn to blood
Revelations 16:4 then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood.

Fourth trumpet: the heavens struck
Revelations 8:12 then the fourth angel sounded: and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. a third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
13 and i looked, and i heard an angel lying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, “woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!”

Fourth bowl: men are scorched
Revelations 16:8 then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.

Fifth trumpet: the locusts from the bottomless pit
Revelations 9: 1 then the fifth angel sounded: and i saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. to him was given the key to the bottomless pit.
2 and he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. so the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. and to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 they were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of god on their foreheads.

Fifth bowl: darkness and pain
Revelations 16:10 then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain.

We can see that the 5th trumpet can be recognized as one of the signs of the approaching of the end of the world inside the Quran. In chapter 44 the Smoke we find the following:

[44:10] Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.
[44:11] It will envelope the people; this is a painful retribution.
[44:12] "Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers."
[44:15] We will relieve the retribution for awhile; you will soon revert.
[44:16] The day we strike the big stroke, we will avenge.

The day that is mentioned in 44:16 is the moment the 7th trumpet has been blown. When the 7 trumpets have been blown, this will be the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.

Sixth trumpet: the angels from the Euphrates
Revelations 9:13 then the sixth angel sounded: and i heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

Sixth bowl: Euphrates dried up
Revelations  16:12 then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.

Seventh trumpet: the kingdom proclaimed
Revelations 9:15 then the seventh angel sounded: and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our lord (and of his christ,...) and he shall reign forever and ever!” 16 and the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:
“we give you thanks, o Lord God almighty,
the one who is and who was and who is to come,
because you have taken your great power and reigned.
18 the nations were angry, and your wrath has come,
and the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
and that you should reward your servants the prophets and the saints,
and those who fear your name, small and great,
and should destroy those who destroy the earth.”
19 then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple. and there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

Seventh bowl: the earth utterly shaken
Revelations 16:17 then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “it is done!”
18 and there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

Please refer to verses of the book Revelation in combination with the verses of the Quran, in order to verify this above information.
­­­­­­__________________________________________________________________________________
The gathering of the elect believers, that will happen between the 6th and 7th seal, shows more details inside the book of Acts 2. The believers that come from all the part of the world, will be given the miracle of understanding each other in their own language.

1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Also in Ezekiel 11

17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord God; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20 That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

In the following verses we can see how the elect believers are the ones that are safe from the tribulations of the 7th seal and 7 trumpets. They are the ones to who the name of the Son of Man will be revealed to.

Enoch 45:3 In that day shall the elect one sit upon a throne of glory;
and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations, while their spirits within them shall be strengthened, when they behold my elect one, for those who have fled for protection to my holy and glorious name.
Enoch 45:4 In that day I will cause my elect one to dwell in the midst of them; will change the face of heaven; will bless it, and illuminate it for ever.
Enoch 45:5 I will also change the face of the earth, will bless it; and cause those whom I have elected to dwell upon it. But those who have committed sin and iniquity shall not inhabit it, for I have marked their proceedings. My righteous ones will I satisfy with peace, placing them before me; but the condemnation of sinners shall draw near, that I may destroy them from the face of the earth.
Enoch 48:2 In that hour was this son of man invoked before the Lord of Spirits, and his name in the presence of the ancient of days.
Enoch 48:3 Before the sun and the signs were created, before the stars of heaven were formed, his name was invoked in the presence of the Lord of Spirits. A support shall he be for the righteous and the holy to lean upon, without falling; and he shall be the light of nations.
Enoch 48:4 He shall be the hope of those whose hearts are troubled. All, who dwell on earth, shall fall down and worship before him; shall bless and glorify him, and sing praises to the name of the Lord of Spirits.
Enoch 48:5 There fore the elect and the concealed one existed in his presence, before the world was created, and for ever.
Enoch 48:9 I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the water. thus shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the presence of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found.
Enoch 48:10 But in the day of their trouble, the world shall obtain tranquility.
Enoch 48:11 In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor shall there be any one to take them out of his hands, and to lift them up: for they have denied the lord of spirits, and his Messiah. The name of the lord of spirits shall be blessed.

We also see the description of the dominion of the Son of Man, given to him by God. Praise be to God.

Enoch 46:1 There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and Who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of Man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the ancient of days.
Enoch 46:2 He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed:
for the lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.
Enoch 46:3 This Son of man, whom you behold, shall raise up kings and the mighty from their dwelling places, and the powerful from their thrones; shall loosen the bridles of the powerful, and break in pieces the teeth of sinners.

Enoch 50:2 He shall select the righteous and holy from among them; for the day of their salvation has approached.
Enoch 50:3 And in those days shall the elect one sit upon his throne, while every secret of intellectual wisdom shall proceed from his mouth, for the Lord of spirits has gifted and glorified him.
The Son of Man will be a messenger ruler, who will be given authority (power, riches, wisdom, strength honor, glory and blessing) to judge and reign over the people on the surface of the world. But as we know from previous verses, that he will be rejected by his generation. The same thing happened to prophets and messengers in the past: such as Noah.

Quran 54
[54:2]Then they saw a miracle; but they turned away and said, "old magic."
[54:3] They disbelieved, followed their opinions, and adhered to their old traditions.
[54:4] Sufficient warnings have been delivered to alert them.
[54:5] Great wisdom; but all the warnings have been in vain.
[54:6] Ignore them; the day will come when the caller will announce a terrible disaster.
[54:7] With their eyes humiliated, they come out of the graves like scattered locusts.
[54:8] As they respond to the caller, the disbelievers will say, "This is a difficult day."
[54:9] The people of Noah disbelieved before them. They disbelieved our servant and said, "crazy!" he was persecuted.

And as it is God’s Will, the victory will come to the Son of Man.

Quran 12:110 Just when the messengers despair, and think that they had been rejected, our victory comes to them. We then save whomever we choose, while our retribution for the guilty people is unavoidable.

Please refer to verses of the book of Acts, Ezekiel and Enoch  in combination with the verses of the Quran, in order to verify this above information.
By understand the above, that the Son of Man, will be given the authority in God’s Kingdom, we can now further study the prophecy he will be coming with. He will be the one who will prophecy against Gog and Magog. This can be found in Ezekiel 38.

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Here we can see a clear connection between the above verses and the verses from the story of Zul Qarnain in the Quran.

[18:94] They said, "O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?"
[18:95] He said, "My Lord has given me great bounties. If you cooperate with me, I will build a dam between you and them.
[18:96]"Bring to me masses of iron." Once he filled the gap between the two palisades, he said, "Blow." Once it was red hot, he said, "Help me pour tar on top of it."
[18:97]Thus, they could not climb it, nor could they bore holes in it.
[18:98] He said, “This is mercy from my Lord. When the prophecy of my lord comes to pass, he will cause the dam to crumble. The prophecy of my Lord is truth."
[18:99] At that time, we will let them invade with one another, then the horn will be blown, and we will summon them all together.

We can understand that Son of Man/Lamb described in the many books of the Bible is the same person as Zul-Qarnain mentioned in the Quran.  Again Please refer to verses of the book of Ezekiel in combination with the verses of the Quran, in order to verify this above information.
The strife to increase our knowledge is what makes us, submitters, attain our certainty about God's existence and recognize His signs and Mercy. When we grow in knowledge we become more intelligent and we develop our wisdom and good logic ; additional blessings to advance on the straight path of God.

[Quran 3:18] God bears witness that there is no god except He, and so do the angels and those who possess knowledge. Truthfully and equitably, He is the absolute god; there is no god but He, the Almighty, Most Wise.
[Quran 34:6] It is evident to those who are blessed with knowledge that this revelation from your Lord to you is the truth, and that it guides to the path of the Almighty, the Most Praiseworthy.
[Quran 20:114] ...and say, "My Lord, increase my knowledge."

Peace be upon you all.

Nazzie Azarbad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

***1 Of 2 ***One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...
Page 1 sur 1