DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

The Children of Israël

AuteurMessage
Sweetflower87
Admin

The Children of Israël  Empty
MessageSujet: The Children of Israël    The Children of Israël  EmptyVen 14 Mar - 18:41

The Children of Israël

In many verses of the Quran and of the previous scripture we find the term 'the Children of Israel'. Untill this day the majority of believers have not completly understood who God is addressing to with this term.
After a careful study and meditation we are able to learn and to understand more about this.
It is important to study all of God's Scriptures, as long it is in the light of the Quran; the proven divine authorization of the Truth. 
Read the note ''War on information'' for more detailed evidence.

Quran 27:76 This Quran settles many issues for the Children of Israel; issues that they are still disputing.

Prophet Jacob is Israel

Genesis 32:28 Then he said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel, for you have striven with God and with men, and have prevailed.”

Genenis 35:10 And God said to him, “Your name is Jacob; no longer shall your name be called Jacob, but Israel shall be your name.” So he called his name Israel.

Genesis 46:2 And God spoke to Israel in visions of the night and said, “Jacob, Jacob.” And he said, “Here I am.”
Genesis 49:2 “Assemble and listen, O sons of Jacob, listen to Israel your father.
Quran 19:58 These are some of the prophets whom GOD blessed. They were chosen from among the descendants of Adam, and the descendants of those whom we carried with Noah, and the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and from among those whom we guided and selected. When the revelations of the Most Gracious are recited to them, they fall prostrate, weeping.

The Children of Israel are logicaly the descendants of Jacob.

Genesis 35:22-26

22 And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:
23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:
24 The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin:
25 And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali:
26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.

Genesis 49:28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father spoke to them. And he blessed them; he blessed each one according to his own blessing.

The Children of Israel are the chosen people by God. God made a covenant with them. And as long as they kept their covenant God would bless them more than any other people with a position of honor and good provisions. 

Quran 2:83 We made a covenant with the Children of Israel: "You shall not worship except God. You shall honor your parents and regard the relatives, the orphans, and the poor. You shall treat the people amicably. You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat)." But you turned away, except a few of you, and you became averse.

Quran 5:12 God had taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we raised among them twelve patriarchs. And God said, "I am with you, so long as you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and believe in My messengers and respect them, and continue to lend God a loan of righteousness. I will then remit your sins, and admit you into gardens with flowing streams. Anyone who disbelieves after this, has indeed strayed off the right path."

Quran 45:16 We have given the Children of Israel the scripture, wisdom, and prophethood, and provided them with good provisions; we bestowed upon them more blessings than any other people.

Quran  2:40 O Children of Israel, remember My favor, which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your part of the covenant, that I fulfill My part of the covenant, and reverence Me.
Quran  2:47 O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I blessed you more than any other people.

It is decreed that The Childeren of Isael are destined to commit gross evil on earth twice.
Quran 17:2 Similarly, we gave Moses the scripture, and rendered it a beacon for the Children of Israel that: "You shall not set up any idol as a Lord and Master beside Me."
17:3 They are descendants of those whom we carried with Noah; he was an appreciative servant.
17:4 We addressed the Children of Israel in the scripture: "You will commit gross evil on earth, twice. You are destined to fall into great heights of arrogance.
17:5 "When the first time comes to pass, we will send against you servants of ours who possess great might, and they will invade your homes. This is a prophecy that must come to pass.
17:6 "Afterwards, we will give you a turn over them, and will supply you with a lot of wealth and children; we will give you the upper hand.
17:7 "If you work righteousness, you work righteousness for your own good, but if you commit evil you do so to your own detriment. Thus, when the second time comes to pass, they will defeat you and enter the masjid, just as they did the first time. They will wipe out all the gains you had accomplished."
17:8 Your Lord showers you with His mercy. But if you revert to transgression, we will counter with retribution. We have designated Gehenna as a final abode for the disbelievers.

Every time prophets and messengers went to them, such as Moses, Jesus, Mohamed, Rashad and many more, they only plunged deeper into aversion. The Children of Israel failed to keep their covenant, and just as decreed.

Quran 10:93 We have endowed the Children of Israel with a position of honor, and blessed them with good provisions. Yet, they disputed when this knowledge came to them. Your Lord will judge them on the Day of Resurrection regarding everything they disputed.
Quran 5:70 We have taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we sent to them messengers. Whenever a messenger went to them with anything they disliked, some of them they rejected, and some they killed.

Quran 23:44 Then we sent our messengers in succession. Every time a messenger went to his community, they disbelieved him. Consequently, we annihilated them, one after the other, and made them history. The people who disbelieved have perished.

Quran 35:42 They swore by God solemnly that if a warner went to them, they would be better guided than a certain congregation! However, now that the warner did come to them, this only plunged them deeper into aversion.

Quran 5:32.....Our messengers went to them with clear proofs and revelations, but most of them, after all this, are still transgressing.

Quran 28:56 You cannot guide the ones you love. God is the only One who guides in accordance with His will, and in accordance with His knowledge of those who deserve the guidance.

God had divided them into 12 tribal communities, each descendant of Jacob being the the head of the tribe. However they got scattered among other existing communties, as a consequence of failing to uphold God's command to enter the gate of the holy city humbly, together with the messengers.

Quran 7:160 We divided them into twelve tribal communities, and we inspired Moses when his people asked him for water: "Strike the rock with your staff," whereupon twelve springs gushed out therefrom. Thus, each community knew its water. And we shaded them with clouds, and sent down to them manna and quails: "Eat from the good things we provided for you." It is not us that they wronged; it is they who wronged their own souls.

7:161 Recall that they were told, "Go into this town to live, and eat therefrom as you please, treat the people amicably, and enter the gate humbly . We will then forgive your transgressions. We will multiply the reward for the righteous."

7:162 But the evil ones among them substituted other commands for the commands given to them. Consequently, we sent upon them condemnation from the sky, because of their wickedness.

7:165 When they disregarded what they were reminded of, we saved those who prohibited evil, and afflicted the wrongdoers with a terrible retribution for their wickedness.

7:166 When they continued to defy the commandments, we said to them, "Be you despicable apes."

7:167 Additionally, your Lord has decreed that He will raise up AGAINST THEM PEOPLE WHO WILL INFLICT SEVERE PERSECUTION UPON THEM, UNTIL THE DAY OF RESURRECTION. Your Lord is most efficient in enforcing retribution, and He is certainly the Forgiver, Most Merciful.

The Childeren of Israel are being spread out throughout the land, and only the true believers who will uphold God's covenant, will be able to return back to the holy land; Jersulem.

Quran 7:168 We SCATTERED THEM AMONG MANY COMMUNITIES THROUGHOUT THE LAND. Some of them were righteous, and some were less than righteous. We tested them with prosperity and hardship, that they may return.

7:169 Subsequent to them, He substituted new generations who inherited the scripture. But they opted for the worldly life instead, saying, "We will be forgiven." But then they continued to opt for the materials of this world. Did they not make a covenant to uphold the scripture, and not to say about GOD except the truth? Did they not study the scripture? Certainly, the abode of the Hereafter is far better for those who maintain righteousness. Do you not understand?

7:170 Those who uphold the scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), we never fail to recompense the pious.

The people of this current time who are given the Final Book: The Quran, are walking in the same footsteps as their forefathers. They are not and are not able to uphold the covenant of God, as God's prohecy must be fulfiled. Praise be to God!

Quran 42:13 He decreed for you the same religion decreed for Noah, and what we inspired to you, and what we decreed for Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: "You shall uphold this one religion, and do not divide it." The idol worshipers will greatly resent what you invite them to do. God redeems to Himself whomever He wills; He guides to Himself only those who totally submit.

42:14 Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and resentment among themselves. If it were not for a predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for a definite interim, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited the scripture are full of doubts.

God replaces the disbelievers with people who are even better guided.

Quran 4:133 If He wills, He can annihilate you, O people, and substitute others in your place. God is certainly able to do this.

Quran 5:54 O you who believe, if you revert from your religion, then God will substitute in your place people whom He loves and who love Him. They will be kind with the believers, stern with the disbelievers, and will strive in the cause of God without fear of any blame. Such is God's blessing; He bestows it upon whomever He wills. God is Bounteous, Omniscient.

Quran 6:6 Have they not seen how many generations before them we have annihilated? We established them on earth more than we did for you, and we showered them with blessings, generously, and we provided them with flowing streams. We then annihilated them because of their sins, and we substituted another generation in their place.

Quran 6:89 Those were the ones to whom we have given the scripture, wisdom, and prophethood. If these people disbelieve, we will substitute others in their place, and the new people will not be disbelievers.

The True religion of Submission will dominate all religions!

Quran 9:32 They want to put out God's light with their mouths, but God insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.

9:33 He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

God has given us all these lessons, so that we may take heed in the current time that we are living in.

Quran 10:13 Many a generation we have annihilated before you when they transgressed. Their messengers went to them with clear proofs, but they refused to believe. We thus requite the guilty people.

10:14Then we made YOU INHERITORS OF THE EARTH after them, to see how you will do.

Quran 21:105 We have DECREED IN THE PSALMS, AS WELL AS IN OTHER SCRIPTURES, that the earth SHALL BE INHERITED BY MY RIGHTEOUS WORSHIPERS.

21:106 This is a proclamation for people who are worshipers.

Who are the righteous worshippers ?

These are the ones that are descendants of the former Children of Israel, that are scattered throughout the world, and they are most righteous. They are the elect believers,the elite of the elite, who deserve to inherit the earth and will be brought back to Jerusalem.

These righteous worshippers are the ones who uphold their covenant with God. True believers are always in the minority, And the elite of the elite will be only a few of our current and future generations untill the end of the world (the year 2280).

Quran 56:10 Then there is the elite of the elite.
56:11 They are those who will be closest (to God).
56:12 In the gardens of bliss.
56:13 Many from the first generations.
56:14 Few from the later generations.

They are 144.000 believers among the Children of Israel.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses* were sealed twelve thousand.
7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

*As we can see in Genesis 49, only the names of Jacob's 12 sons are the names of the 12 tribal communities. Thus the name of Manasses should be Dan. 

The gathering of 144.000

Before the true religion of Submision will prevail on earth, many other prophecies and events must occur, just as God has decreed.

For a detailed document about these prophecies and events, please read the note ''One God, One Message, God's Kingdom is near...'',and the note ''Do you wish to live in certainty?''

In summary it is about the following:

- the given signs for the coming of the prophecies (the extreme climate change)

- The seven seals

- The gathering of 144 000 elect

- The miraculous arrival of the messenger ruler (son of man) with the clouds

- The seven trumpets/bowls, which includes the great phropecy of the Smoke and the big stroke

- and many more details

The Son of Man, the elect believers and the chosen holy land by God; The city of Jerusalem

Revelation 12

1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of TWELVE STARS.
2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

God speaks here, as many other times, in allegory. A woman represents the chosen elect believers. The child is the Son of Man. The twelve stars represent the 12 leaders (apostles) of the 12 tribal communities that are brought back together. The fact that it is compared to the pains of labor is resprsenting the intensity of the hardship and difficulties; thus the test; it will bring along.

In the following the seven angels with the seven bowls are explained in the other note. Here the Lamb's wife is representing the holy city of Jerusalem. The twelse apostles mentioned here are the 12 leaders of each tribal community that are appointed as the 12 apostles of the Son of man; they are submessengers.

Revelations 21:9 Then one of the SEVEN ANGELS WHO HAD THE SEVEN BOWLS FILLED WITH THE SEVEN LAST PLAGUES came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.”

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.

12 Also she had a great and high wall with TWELVE GATES, AND TWELVE ANGELS AT THE GATES, and names written on them, which are THE NAMES OF THE TWELVE TRIBES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL:

13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

14 Now the wall of the city had TWELVE FOUNDATIONS, and on them were the names of the TWELVE APOSTLES of the Lamb.

As God said in the Quran that even in the Psalms it is decreed that the earth SHALL BE INHERITED BY GOD'S RIGHTEOUS WORSHIPERS.

Psalm 18

43 You have delivered me from the strivings of the people;
YOU HAVE MADE ME THE HEAD OF THE NATIONS;
A people I have not known shall serve me.
44 As soon as they hear of me they obey me;
The foreigners submit to me.
45 The foreigners fade away,
And come frightened from their hideouts.
46 The Lord lives!
Blessed be my Rock!
Let the God of my salvation be exalted.
47 It is God who avenges me,
And subdues the peoples under me;
48 He delivers me from my enemies.
You also lift me up above those who rise against me;
You have delivered me from the violent man.
49 Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the Gentiles,
And sing praises to Your name.
50 Great deliverance He gives to His king,
And shows mercy TO HIS ANOINTED,
TO DAVID AND HIS DESCENDANTS FOREVERMORE.

Quran 34:12 To Solomon we committed the wind at his disposal, traveling one month coming and one month going. And we caused a spring of oil to gush out for him. Also, the jinns worked for him, by his Lord's leave. Any one of them who disregarded our commands, we subjected him to a severe retribution.
34:13 They made for him anything he wanted - niches, statues, deep pools, and heavy cooking pots. O FAMILY OF DAVID, work (righteousness) to show your appreciation. ONLY A FEW of My servants are appreciative.

We understand that King David, his son Solomon were people that were chosen by God to be Kings and rulers on earth. So it will be the same for the Son of man. He is from the root of David and will soon be the King by God's leave, despite what the enemies will say or do. Praise be to God!

To read more detailed information about the Son of Man in the Quran, please read the note ''Who is Son of Man/Dhul Qarnain? ''

May God increase our knowledge and inspire each other to recognize the truth in everything. Peace be upon you!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Children of Israël
Page 1 sur 1