DIEU témoigne qu’il n’y a aucun dieu excepté Lui
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Louange à Dieu et paix soit sur Ses serviteurs qu'Il a choisit !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

The childrens of israel

AuteurMessage
Balkis
Admin
Balkis

The childrens of israel  Empty
MessageSujet: The childrens of israel    The childrens of israel  EmptyMar 15 Jan - 10:57

The Arrival of the the messenger of the Covenant
Peace be upon you!

This is a new piece of information that you have to read carefully, that's why I'm asking to paying attention.

The children of Israel are the descendants of the 12 sons of Jacob, namely :

ruben, simeon, levi, judah, issacar, zebulon joseph benjamin, dan, nephtali, gad and aser.

These tribes were spread at the four corners of the earth because they served false idols instead of God although He made them cross the sea and saved them from their tyrannical oppressors.

Deuteronomy 30:3 "That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee."

So they are now scattered here and there, not even knowing who they are anymore but God knows who they are!

Because He recently sent us a sign, Rashad khalifa :

Malachi 3:1Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me:

In fact, Rashad removed a lot of pollution that has been grafted over time in the practice of the din of God but above all he restored a crucial thing in its place, namely the adoration dedicated to God alone, without ever wavering.

Remember, Rashad's message was : "happiness is in submission to God alone"

How could it be otherwise for a messenger if it does not comes from Him? is not hapiness submission into God ?

Do you not accept this? Do you not accept that your only lord and master is He?

He has supported him with remarkable proof with the mathematical code.

By this, he manifests to all believers his absolute knowledge of the hidden and the veracity of his words, thus strengthening their faith.

When others will continue to say "what did God mean by this allegory?", Was not the answer before their eyes? are they blind ?

He said he would preserve this Qur'an and even all jinn or men together can not produce such a thing that they may try it they are even challenged to do it! have they done it yet? the challenge is launched! Do it!

But who can weave such a complex digital canvas into such a limpid text ?!

He has counted the numbers of all things" s72:v28

And falseness disappears and the falsifiers who said, when a surah was revealed "is anyone seeing us?" are humiliated!

How could God let someone speak on his behalf; if not to a messenger and to whom, in addition to this, supports him with such credit that even the most rationalists, hypocrites and disbelievers united can not reject without having their mask removed!

Behold, the messenger rashad has prepared the way, the way before God for the gathering of the submitters from the four corners under the banner of submission to God alone.

But He only prepared the way, this is why there is a new messenger who is annonce after him, called the "messenger of the covenant" , in the same verse :

"And the Lord whom ye seek, shall speedily come to his Temple: even the messenger of the Covenant, whom ye desire: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts."Malachie 3:1

The messenger of the covenant therefore arrives after rashad khalifa although there has been a confusion about this, the messenger of the covenant comes after Rashad, when God will enter in his temple, ie: he will ally Himself again with the believers on His blessed earth, He will bring them together as He has made this promise in other scriptures as well as in the Qur'an:

Quran 21:105 "We have decreed in the Psalms, only after The dhikr, that the earth shall be inherited by My righteous worshipers."

So, after the "Dhikr", ie: the descent of the Quran, the earth will therefore be the inheritance of the righteous.

But also, Surah Bani Israel 17:105 "And we said to the Children of Israel afterwards, "Go live into the earth. When the final prophecy comes to pass, we will summon you all in one group."

These righteous servants are in fact, the bani israel scattered, to whom he had promised to put on the throne the offspring of David of the tribe of Judah, These are those who believe in God in His scriptures and his messengers without distinction.

but you will telle me : "who is this messenger of the covenant?"

Well, I would say, " who shall stand when he appeareth ?"

Just take the comparison from the fig tree of the gospel in Matthew 24.
"And ye shall hear of wars, and rumors of wars, nation shall rise against nation"
"...know that the arrival of the son of man is near. at the door."

24:32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near"

He will be known to the world at the right time and known only to God. And it will be the time of the gathering of the believers from the four corners that He had scattered on earth, not even knowing who they are.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

With the arrival of the messenger of the covenant , God now offers to those who believe, the chance to strive in his cause and put their whole life in his hands:

Quran 9:111 "GOD has bought from the believers their lives and their money in exchange for Paradise. Thus, they fight in the cause of GOD, willing to kill and get killed. Such is His truthful pledge in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Quran - and who fulfills His pledge better than GOD? You shall rejoice in making such an exchange. This is the greatest triumph."

Qur'an 6:162 Say, "My Contact Prayers (Salat), my worship practices, my life and my death, are all devoted absolutely to GOD alone, the Lord of the universe.

But as in the time of the prophet it will be necessary to strive before the victory and this will require a lot of endurance. This is how God will distinguish truthers from hypocrites. It's his system.

Qur'an 29:2 Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe," without being put to the test ?

Qur'an 29:3 We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

But rest assured by His consoling words:

this strive will be worth it since the reward is immense and the victory guaranteed.

Qur'an 61:10-13 "O you who believe, let Me inform you of a trade that will save you from painful retribution.
Believe in GOD and His messenger and strive in the cause of GOD with your money and your lives. This is the best deal for you, if you only knew.
In return, He forgives your sins, and admits you into gardens with flowing streams, with beautiful mansions in the gardens of Eden. This is the greatest triumph.
Additionally, you get something you truly love: support from GOD and guaranteed victory. Give good news to the believers."

Do not despair in this promise He had made.

Qur'an 24:55 GOD promises those among you who believe and lead a righteous life, that He will make them sovereigns on earth, as He did for those before them, and will establish for them the religion He has chosen for them, and will substitute peace and security for them in place of fear. All this because they worship Me alone; they never set up any idols beside Me. Those who disbelieve after this are the truly wicked.

Praise be to GOD and peace be upon His servants whom He chose.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://vraislam.forumgratuit.org

The childrens of israel
Page 1 sur 1